Book this workshop to create your success right from the beginning of a new project or to refocus your team:
- develop an aspiring and resilient team identity
- discover the needs and perception of all project stakeholders
- focus your team on actively co-creating the product with the project stakeholders
- enable the team to lead a productive dialog among the team members and the stakeholders
- discover your teams strenght and learn how to leverage it for future success
- analyse the project risks through a dynamic and higly interactive scenario building excercise
- develop simple guiding principles and empower the team to self-direct itself while developing in sync with the stakeholder demands
Invest two days to build a firm base and save weeks of ineffective communication and slow progress.
The success of an AGILE project depends on effective leadership and the collaboration inside and outside the team. This Workshop focuses your team on the actual mission and supports it to create it‘s own identity, explore the project environment, prepare for extreme execution and agree on simple guiding principles for self-leadership and collaboration.
The workshop will be tailored to the actual situation and needs of the team to be really effective and have a lasting positive impact on the productivity and quality of the team.