The Lego® Serious Play® process helps to develop a common understanding of your project, no matter if it’s a new business model, a new culture, strategy or innovation.
Ideas, hypothesis and visions become alive with Lego® models and can imprint themselves in memory.
In this process Lego® is not a toy but prototyping material. Ideas can be developed and discussed in a comprehensible way at the model.
LEgo® serious play® Trainings
Lego® serious play® Certified Facilitator Training (3 days)
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Basics Training (1 day)
What is LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® ?
Developed by LEGO® together with the International Institute for Management Development in Lausanne (IMD), LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY™ offers unique process solutions to realize the full potential and creativity of teams. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is based on the latest knowledge about systems thinking, brain research, strategy and game development.
What are the benefits of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY™?
- make complex information and abstract ideas visible and comprehensible
- design a new, clear vision shared by the team of their future, the product, brand or company etc.
- optimize the team by creating shared understanding on what matters most
- develop shared values and simple guiding principles
- „play future“ and uncover with scenarios possible future developments and sustainable solutions
What is the Agenda of the 3 day training?
- Focus on LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® for Team Optimisation
- The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Process „Real Time Identity for the Team“
- The (neuro)scientific background of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- The role of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator
- Focus on LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® in strategy and innovation
- The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Process „Real Time Strategy for the Enterprise“
- „Thinking from within“ with LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- Designing LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Workshops
- Focus on DOING LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®: A LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Workshopd designed and facilitated by the participants
- Retrospective, feedback and learning by doing
For whom is the training?
Everyone experienced in leading teams and facilitating workshops.
Do I get a Certificate?
Yes, if you attended the whole training and proved your new knowledge and skills with the facilitation on the last day!
Wo findet das Training statt?
Die offenen Trainings führen wir in unserer CoCreACT Space in Hamburg durch (Afrikahaus, Große Reichenstraße 27, 20457 Hamburg, im Hinterhof im Elefantenhaus). Geschlossene Trainings können wir an einem Ort Ihrer Wahl durchführen. Dafür brauchen wir nicht viel: Tageslicht, verrückbare Tische, Stühle, freie Wände und viel viel Platz.
How many days?
The StrategicPlay® FUNdamentals on LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY™ takes 3 days. We start around 9:00h until 18:00h. Please make sure that you have enough time after the end of the second day, because then is the time to design and prepare your first own LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshop.
What is included?
The fee includes: Training and special training material, lunch and refreshments. For inhouse trainings special conditions apply. The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® material will be provided by us for the duration of the training
How many participants?
Our LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® trainings cover a lot of theory AND practice where you use hands and brain all the time. Therefore we prefer small training teams of 8 participants max. Inhouse trainings can be offered for bigger groups and with more trainers. And we need at least three participants to make the training happen.
- Everyone can (learn to) build!
- Nobody has to be talented – artistically or technically – to express him-/herself (like with painting etc.)
- No mess, no dirt.
- Everything that was built is reversible, customizable!
- Lego is fun!
- The LEGO Serious Play materials are designed to be diverse and stimulating for the imagination.
- LEGO allows four-dimensional simulations!
Do you train only me or also my team?
We offer trainings open for everyone, but also inhouse for teams. If you’re interested in training a team, please contact us to discuss your needs and requirements, so that we can customize our training offering for you.